Thursday, August 04, 2005

A new song, "Because of You"

We used to be the best of friends
But now I know that has come to an end
I'm dead inside
You know it's true
I'm dead inside
Because of you

I'm dead inside
Can't stand the pain
Now I'm going
Down the drain

What was is gone
Like tears in rain
Now I'm going
Down the drain


I can't see the light of your love anymore
Just lay here bleeding on the floor
I always thought
You'd see me through
It's cold and loneley
Because of you

I'm dead inside
Can't stand the pain
Now I'm going
Down the drain

What was is gone
Like tears in rain
Now I'm going
Down the drain


I try to hide the pain you see
Tell me are you dying because of me
I'm dead inside
You know it's true
I keep living
Because of you

I'm dead inside
Can't stand the pain
Now I'm going
Down the drain

What was is gone
Like tears in rain
Now I'm going
Down the drain

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home